Information on the process of claiming unclaimed deposit.Procedure to be followed by the customer who intend to activate/operate the account:
- If the customer wishes to activate/operate the account then the account holder should submit all fresh documents as per KYC norms to the branch.
- Branch will open a new account under unique customer number adhering to the existing account opening formalities.
- The account should be opened in cash. However, in case the account is having adequate balance in the inoperative account to make up the minimum balance requirement of the proposed account then the same will be transferred to the new account.
- Passbook/ Term Deposit Receipts (advices)
- Two recent photographs, valid identity and address proof documents (KYC documents) with originals for verification
Click here to view the list of Unclaimed Deposit.