Mumbai Bank Bhavan, 207, Dr. D. N. Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001.
Please click on below branches to view in detail
ATM HELPLINE NO: 022 / 22616175 / 22614690
Procedure for reporting suspicious / fraud transaction
In case of any Unauthorised Electronic Banking Transaction in your account through Debit Card Please use following mode for registration of your complaint and blocking of ATM CardReporting to home branch As per Branch Timings To know the details of your branch please visit Our Branches You can also block your Debit card though SMS from your Registered Mobile Number Type (Capital Letters without space)
CARDBLOCKAND SEND SMS TO
- Please make sure you conduct any ATM transaction in complete privacy.
- Beware of “Shoulder Surfing”. Shield your PIN from onlookers by covering the keypad while entering the PIN.
- Ensure to collect your card, cash and receipt, after completion of the transaction. The ATM does not take back cash if not collected.
- Look for extra devices attached to the ATMs. These may be put to capture your data! Inform security guard/bank immediately if any such device found. After completion of your transaction and before leaving the premises be sure that ‘Welcome Screen ‘ is displayed in the ATM.
- Register your mobile number with the bank for getting alerts for your ATM transactions. Any unauthorized card transaction in the account, if observed, should be immediately reported to your bank after blocking your debit card.
- Immediately inform the Bank if the ATM/Debit card is lost or stolen.
- Keep an eye on suspicious movements of people around ATMs. Beware of strangers trying to engage you in conversation.
- When you destroy your card upon card expiry or closure of your account, cut it into four pieces through the magnetic stripe before disposing it off.
- If cash is not dispensed and account is debited then Mumbai Bank customer has to fill the complaint form and submit it to the branch.
- Never lend your card to anyone.
- Do not write your PIN on the card or on the cover of card.
- Never share your PIN with anyone or seek help from anybody by handing over the card and revealing the PIN.
- Never let anyone see you entering your PIN.
- Never use a PIN that could be easily guessed. E.g. your birthday or telephone number.
- Never leave your card in the ATM.
- Do not forget to collect the dispensed cash as ATM does not take back the cash.
- Never share the Login details / PIN / OTP / Transaction IDs / Passcode / Confidential information to any one.
- Never forget to intimate us for change in address / mobile number to avoid miss-delivery of transaction communication.